JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A woman appeared in court Monday morning for allegedly robbing more than $100,000 from a Jacksonville convenience store last year.
Police arrested 21-year-old Sherry Williams on Sunday. She was being held under a $160,000 bond on charges of robbery with a dangerous weapon and second-degree kidnapping.
According to Jacksonville Police, Williams was one of three people who robbed $115,000 from the Zip Express in the Northwoods Shopping Center on Onslow Drive. The heist happened just after 7 a.m. on April 28, 2012, investigators said.
Williams' alleged co-conspirators are Andrew Fetters and Maurice Lucas. Police said during the robbery, a pistol was used to assault a 16-year-old girl.
Fetters was arrested last year, investigators said. But Lucas has not been taken into custody.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mississippi
- Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response