JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County woman was arrested Tuesday by the Jacksonville Police Department for trafficking methamphetamine, according to arrest warrants.
The warrants say Melissa Laffan, age 40, from Richlands is charged with 3 counts of felony trafficking between 28 to 200 grams of methamphetamine.
Warrants say the trafficking took place on May 21st.
Laffan is being held on $60,000 bond.
Her first appearance was scheduled for Wednesday in Onslow County District Court.
- Updated Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device
- Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results