JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County woman was arrested Tuesday by the Jacksonville Police Department for trafficking methamphetamine, according to arrest warrants.
The warrants say Melissa Laffan, age 40, from Richlands is charged with 3 counts of felony trafficking between 28 to 200 grams of methamphetamine.
Warrants say the trafficking took place on May 21st.
Laffan is being held on $60,000 bond.
Her first appearance was scheduled for Wednesday in Onslow County District Court.
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida
- Updated Google launches offline YouTube app and Wi-Fi expansion in India