GREENVILLE - Greenville Police said a man was robbed and punched in the face with brass knuckles.
Police were called to Vidant medical center to investigate the robbery that took place near Mid-Town Grocery.
The victim told officers he was walking near the store when he was approached by 3 strangers who told him to "give me everything you have." One suspect struck the victim in the face with brass knuckles as the other two began assaulting him. The suspects stole a gold chain and a red watch from the victim.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident. Anyone with information should call police or CrimeStoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman