GREENVILLE - Greenville Police said a man was robbed and punched in the face with brass knuckles.
Police were called to Vidant medical center to investigate the robbery that took place near Mid-Town Grocery.
The victim told officers he was walking near the store when he was approached by 3 strangers who told him to "give me everything you have." One suspect struck the victim in the face with brass knuckles as the other two began assaulting him. The suspects stole a gold chain and a red watch from the victim.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident. Anyone with information should call police or CrimeStoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms