GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A man was cut during a street fight in Greenville, police told NewsChannel 12.
According to Sgt. Oxendine of the Greenville Police Department, the fight broke out Wednesday night on Concord Drive. The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries and was released from a hospital. Investigators did not release the victim's identity.
There was no word on what type of weapon was used, police said. The case has been turned over to the Investigative Unit.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day