GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A man was cut during a street fight in Greenville, police told NewsChannel 12.
According to Sgt. Oxendine of the Greenville Police Department, the fight broke out Wednesday night on Concord Drive. The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries and was released from a hospital. Investigators did not release the victim's identity.
There was no word on what type of weapon was used, police said. The case has been turned over to the Investigative Unit.
- New New Bern Police arrest man in early-morning shooting
- New Report of rabies reported in Cape Carteret
- Updated White House effort to justify travel ban causes growing concern for some intelligence officials
- New Response to drug activity leads to arrest
- Caught on video: Plane's landing gear collapses in Amsterdam