PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY - A pickup truck crashed into a school bus filled with children during the morning commute Wednesday, according to Plymouth Police.
The crash was reported after 6 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Wilson Street and Campbell Street.
The school bus was at a near stop when the pickup truck, driven by an unidentified man, struck the bus while going about 35 m.p.h., said Plymouth Police investigator Jimmy Peale.
There were about 20 to 25 students on the school bus, but no injuries were reported and the pickup truck driver was okay, said Peale. However, the truck suffered considerable damage.
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person
- Updated Perez promises to be Trump's 'worst nightmare'