RALEIGH - Three people are now in custody in connection with a shooting death near N.C. State University early Monday.
Police arrested Todd Harris, 23, in Franklin County Tuesday. Quamir Rogers, 21, and Twanisha Stewart, 27, were arrested Monday. All three are charged with the murder of Markeith Tennessee, 29.
Officers were called to the apartment on Neeley Street, just three blocks from campus, around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
Investigators don't think the shooting was a random attack.
A motive for the killing has not been released. It wasn't clear if the suspects had lawyers.
Campus police issued an alert about 30 minutes after the shooting, but said the shooting was not related to the university.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Double homicide & fire, Onslow County Sheriff's Office investigates