GREENVILLE - A Greenville teenager was sent to the hospital Sunday after being injured in an afternoon shooting.
According to police, before 12:12 p.m. a shooting happened on the 500 block of Sheppard st. One teenager was grazed by a bullet and was sent to the hospital.
Police said the shooting followed a morning fight at the residence where several known gang members were present.
Police haven't identified suspects in the shooting.
The teenager has since been released from the hospital.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Updated Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction