GREENVILLE - A Greenville teenager was sent to the hospital Sunday after being injured in an afternoon shooting.
According to police, before 12:12 p.m. a shooting happened on the 500 block of Sheppard st. One teenager was grazed by a bullet and was sent to the hospital.
Police said the shooting followed a morning fight at the residence where several known gang members were present.
Police haven't identified suspects in the shooting.
The teenager has since been released from the hospital.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport