GREENVILLE - Police confirmed a 42-year-old man at a popular Greenville intersection has climbed down from a railroad scaffolding.
It happened at the intersection of 10th St. and Grande Ave. in the downtown area. The call came in at 7:45 am. Friday.
Police were on the scene trying to convince the man to come down from 15-20 feet in the air on scaffolding.
A negotiator climbed up to the man and talked him down.
Tenth street is back open.
The man was taken to Vidant Medical Center to be evaluated.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns