New Bern, Craven County - A car hits a traffic sign, running into a ditch before going airborne, according to police.
Around 6 a.m. Thursday the police responded to a rollover wreck.
The New Bern Police Department and Fire Department responded the wreck at the intersection of South Glenburnie Drive and Oaks Road.
NPD officer Jason Williams said a woman was driving an Isuzu Rodeo before she veered off South Glenburnie Drive and crashed into a sign.
"She ran off the road to the right. She traveled along the ditch bank, and once she reached this first ditch bank before the driveway, she went airborne and the vehicle basically flipped over onto its top," Williams said.
The woman was taken to the hospital and had minor injuries, at last check.
Officer Williams said they did not think alcohol was a factor in the wreck.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station