GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police, after obtaining a search warrant for a house on Lakeview Terrace, found 5.6 pounds of marijuana and seized $885 dollars. This happened Wednesday night, according to police reports.
Police say 22-year-old Justin Artis Wayne Johnson and 30-year-old Jeremy Venable were arrested at their home in Greenville and charged with possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana, maintaining a dwelling within 1000 feet of a school and possession of drug paraphernalia, among other charges.
Johnson faces additional charges for outstanding warrants in Nash and Wilson counties.
Both are being held in the Pitt County Detention Center.
Johnson has a $125,000 secured bond. Venable has a $100,000 secured bond.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend