GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police, after obtaining a search warrant for a house on Lakeview Terrace, found 5.6 pounds of marijuana and seized $885 dollars. This happened Wednesday night, according to police reports.
Police say 22-year-old Justin Artis Wayne Johnson and 30-year-old Jeremy Venable were arrested at their home in Greenville and charged with possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana, maintaining a dwelling within 1000 feet of a school and possession of drug paraphernalia, among other charges.
Johnson faces additional charges for outstanding warrants in Nash and Wilson counties.
Both are being held in the Pitt County Detention Center.
Johnson has a $125,000 secured bond. Venable has a $100,000 secured bond.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold