GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said they are working with deputies in New York to catch a credit card thief.
According to investigators, the unidentified woman used a stolen credit card from Monroe County, N.Y., to shop at several stores in North Carolina, from Raleigh to Greenville. The purchases happened on March 13 and 14, police said.
The woman allegedly charged more than $6,000 to the stolen credit card.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to contact Detective Cpl. Tom Woolard of the Greenville Police Department at (252) 329-4359.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy