GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said they are working with deputies in New York to catch a credit card thief.
According to investigators, the unidentified woman used a stolen credit card from Monroe County, N.Y., to shop at several stores in North Carolina, from Raleigh to Greenville. The purchases happened on March 13 and 14, police said.
The woman allegedly charged more than $6,000 to the stolen credit card.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to contact Detective Cpl. Tom Woolard of the Greenville Police Department at (252) 329-4359.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County