GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said they are working with deputies in New York to catch a credit card thief.
According to investigators, the unidentified woman used a stolen credit card from Monroe County, N.Y., to shop at several stores in North Carolina, from Raleigh to Greenville. The purchases happened on March 13 and 14, police said.
The woman allegedly charged more than $6,000 to the stolen credit card.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to contact Detective Cpl. Tom Woolard of the Greenville Police Department at (252) 329-4359.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures