GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville police arrested a teenager accused of armed robbery at a gas station, Saturday.
Police said Kumetrius Friason, 17, committed armed robbery with a shotgun at the Wilco-Hess gas station on North Greene Street in Greenville.
The incident happened around 8:00 p.m., said investigators.
Friason was arrested and charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, 2nd degree kidnapping, possession of a firearm by a felon and possessing a weapon of mass destruction. Police said he also has a history of armed robberies.
Greenville police said they used K-9 units to track down the suspect.
Friason is being held under a $750,000 bond.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed