GRIFTON, PITT COUNTY - Police are searching for one of two suspects in an armed home invasion in Grifton.
According to investigators, they are looking for Quentin Norris (seen on the left). His alleged co-conspirator, T.J. Rosenboro, already turned himself in to police Thursday night.
The two suspects are accused of forcing their way into a home at 5992 Hibernia Drive in Grifton at about 11 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the suspects hit a person on the side of the head with a rifle and demanded money.
Investigators did not say what was stolen.
Norris is wanted on charges of first-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, assault by pointing a gun, and assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
Rosenboro has been charged with first-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, and assault by pointing a gun.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria