GREENVILLE - A fight inside a Greenville bar early Saturday morning ended with two women bashed on the head with a beer bottle, according to Greenville Police.
The suspect is Jasmine Cox.
Police say she attacked two women inside Skyy bar, on the the 2900 block of East 10th Street.
Both victims suffered cuts in the attack, police said.
Cox is charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints