GREENVILLE - A fight inside a Greenville bar early Saturday morning ended with two women bashed on the head with a beer bottle, according to Greenville Police.
The suspect is Jasmine Cox.
Police say she attacked two women inside Skyy bar, on the the 2900 block of East 10th Street.
Both victims suffered cuts in the attack, police said.
Cox is charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend