RALEIGH - Police in the Raleigh area are asking for the public's help to locate and identify the vehicle that killed a recent ECU grad.
Weston Vandermerwe was found dead alongside Interstate 40 last month. He went missing after a night out drinking with friends in Raleigh.
Based on debris found near Vandermerwe's body, police believe he was hit by a 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe, a GMC Yukon, or a Cadillac Escalade.
Anyone with information that might help in the investigation is asked to call Raleigh Crimestoppers.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso