GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville police are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest wanted in connection with a stabbing at a nightclub.
A 16-year-old was stabbed on Sunday, August 10 at the Phoenix Nightclub in Greenville.
Last week, police served the club's owner an injunction. The club then surrendered its liquor license and closed its doors.
Greenville police chief Hassan Aden says that since 2003, the Phoenix has been linked to more than 800 incidents and has cost police more the $300,000 in resources.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight