GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville police are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest wanted in connection with a stabbing at a nightclub.
A 16-year-old was stabbed on Sunday, August 10 at the Phoenix Nightclub in Greenville.
Last week, police served the club's owner an injunction. The club then surrendered its liquor license and closed its doors.
Greenville police chief Hassan Aden says that since 2003, the Phoenix has been linked to more than 800 incidents and has cost police more the $300,000 in resources.
- Updated Ferrari reveals fastest convertible ever, and a super-fast family car
- Updated Lawmakers: Wells Fargo a 'criminal enterprise' like Enron
- Updated First on CNN: Clinton super PAC putting $10 million behind anti-Trump ad
- Special Weather Statement
- Harry Reid: Trump is GOP's 'Frankenstein monster'