GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville police are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest wanted in connection with a stabbing at a nightclub.
A 16-year-old was stabbed on Sunday, August 10 at the Phoenix Nightclub in Greenville.
Last week, police served the club's owner an injunction. The club then surrendered its liquor license and closed its doors.
Greenville police chief Hassan Aden says that since 2003, the Phoenix has been linked to more than 800 incidents and has cost police more the $300,000 in resources.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman