GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville police are asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest wanted in connection with a stabbing at a nightclub.
A 16-year-old was stabbed on Sunday, August 10 at the Phoenix Nightclub in Greenville.
Last week, police served the club's owner an injunction. The club then surrendered its liquor license and closed its doors.
Greenville police chief Hassan Aden says that since 2003, the Phoenix has been linked to more than 800 incidents and has cost police more the $300,000 in resources.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew