GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police said they are searching for a woman who allegedly stole a debit card to make purchases in Greenville.
According to Sgt. Joe Friday of Greenville Police, a victim discovered on June 13 that her debit card number was being used at various locations in the city. The victim canceled the debit card and called authorities.
Upon further investigation, detectives found out that the suspect had begun using the stolen debit card on June 4, Sgt. Friday said. The suspect allegedly used the card to make purchases at the Kangaroo Express on South Charles Boulevard.
Anyone who can identify the suspect in the surveillance pictures is asked to call Greenville Police at 252-329-4315. Pitt-Greenville CrimeStoppers will pay a reward for information that leads to an arrest. CrimeStoppers can be reached at 252-758-7777.
- Updated Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations
- Updated Sheriff's Office searching for missing Greenville teen
- New Yorkers rally to say, 'Today I am a Muslim, too'
- Local businesses teaming up to feed hungry at Empty Bowls event
- Global arms trade hits highest level since end of Cold War