GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are looking for a woman accused of stealing items from a Pitt County gas station.
According to investigators, the incident happened on Aug. 28 at a Trade Wilco on Dickinson Avenue in Greenville.
Surveillance cameras at the store show the suspect placing a disposable camera, a flashlight and other items in her purse before leaving the business, police said. The total value of the stolen items is $30.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4315.
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating