GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are looking for a woman accused of stealing items from a Pitt County gas station.
According to investigators, the incident happened on Aug. 28 at a Trade Wilco on Dickinson Avenue in Greenville.
Surveillance cameras at the store show the suspect placing a disposable camera, a flashlight and other items in her purse before leaving the business, police said. The total value of the stolen items is $30.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4315.
- Updated Ryan Lochte to endorse crime prevention device
- New Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Updated Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results
- Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens