GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are looking for a woman accused of stealing items from a Pitt County gas station.
According to investigators, the incident happened on Aug. 28 at a Trade Wilco on Dickinson Avenue in Greenville.
Surveillance cameras at the store show the suspect placing a disposable camera, a flashlight and other items in her purse before leaving the business, police said. The total value of the stolen items is $30.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4315.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso