GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are looking for a woman accused of stealing items from a Pitt County gas station.
According to investigators, the incident happened on Aug. 28 at a Trade Wilco on Dickinson Avenue in Greenville.
Surveillance cameras at the store show the suspect placing a disposable camera, a flashlight and other items in her purse before leaving the business, police said. The total value of the stolen items is $30.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4315.
- Updated Microsoft expected to launch a Surface PC, Windows 10 updates
- Updated Calais Jungle: Fires rage in migrant camp
- Updated What it takes to work at a haunted house
- Updated Clinton attends Adele concert, singer says 'I am 100%' for her
- Updated Dreamworld accident: victims of theme park tragedy named