GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police are asking for the public's help identifying a suspect accused of using counterfeit checks.
A woman was captured on surveillance photos. Police said she used counterfeit checks at Roses Stores and the Buyer's Market Shopping Center in Greenville.
The woman faces charges of obtaining property by false pretense.
If you recognize this woman, you are asked to contact the Greenville Financial Crimes Unit at (252) 329-4359 or Crime Stoppers at (252) 758-7777.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England