GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are asking for the public to help identify a woman accused of using a stolen credit card in Pitt County.
Investigators said they are looking for the suspect seen in the surveillance picture above. She allegedly used a stolen credit card to purchase more than $800 worth of items from several Greenville stores. The card was used at a Walmart, a Family Dollar and a Piggly Wiggly, police said.
According to investigators, the card was stolen from a home on Ridge Place in Greenville on Oct. 10.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4359 or Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures