GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are asking for the public to help identify a woman accused of using a stolen credit card in Pitt County.
Investigators said they are looking for the suspect seen in the surveillance picture above. She allegedly used a stolen credit card to purchase more than $800 worth of items from several Greenville stores. The card was used at a Walmart, a Family Dollar and a Piggly Wiggly, police said.
According to investigators, the card was stolen from a home on Ridge Place in Greenville on Oct. 10.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4359 or Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County