GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police are asking for the public to help identify a woman accused of using a stolen credit card in Pitt County.
Investigators said they are looking for the suspect seen in the surveillance picture above. She allegedly used a stolen credit card to purchase more than $800 worth of items from several Greenville stores. The card was used at a Walmart, a Family Dollar and a Piggly Wiggly, police said.
According to investigators, the card was stolen from a home on Ridge Place in Greenville on Oct. 10.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Greenville Police Department at 252-329-4359 or Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Updated India relocates 10,000 from around Kashmir as tensions rise
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US