JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Police said they are looking for a woman who tried to pay with counterfeit $100 bills at a Walmart in Jacksonville.
According to the Jacksonville Police Department, the suspect was trying to make a purchase in the electronic department of the Walmart on U.S. 17 at about 12:30 p.m. on May 17. The woman allegedly tried to pass four counterfeit $100 bills.
When employees became suspicious and asked a manager about the bills, the suspect left the store, said investigators.
Police are asking anyone with information on the suspect's identity and whereabouts to contact Det. David Miltier at 910-938-6408 or email email@example.com.
Callers may also contact Crimestoppers at 938-3273.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals