JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Police said they are looking for a woman who tried to pay with counterfeit $100 bills at a Walmart in Jacksonville.
According to the Jacksonville Police Department, the suspect was trying to make a purchase in the electronic department of the Walmart on U.S. 17 at about 12:30 p.m. on May 17. The woman allegedly tried to pass four counterfeit $100 bills.
When employees became suspicious and asked a manager about the bills, the suspect left the store, said investigators.
Police are asking anyone with information on the suspect's identity and whereabouts to contact Det. David Miltier at 910-938-6408 or email email@example.com.
Callers may also contact Crimestoppers at 938-3273.
- Fidel Castro laid to rest in private funeral
- Oakland fire: 30 bodies found; 80% of building still to be searched
- Updated Sec. Kerry says Trump did not contact State Dept. prior to calls
- Updated Euro falls as Italian leader quits after losing reform vote
- Updated New Zealand Prime Minister John Key resigns