JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - The Jacksonville Police Department is asking for the public's help looking for a man who has been missing since Halloween.
According to officials, Sheldon S. Prawl, 24, was last seen on the morning of October 31 walking in the area of South Shore Drive in Jacksonville.
Prawl is described as a black male, 5'10" tall and weighs 165 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes.
Investigators say he is not a danger to the public.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Jacksonville Police Department at 910-455-4000 or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery