KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Kinston Police say they are searching for whoever fired shots at a home early Tuesday morning.
The Kinston Department of Public Safety said someone fired several shots at a home at 1503 Perry Park Drive, near Fairfield Park, at about 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.
There were people in the house, but it was unknown if children were there, police said. There was no word on injuries.
Police have not released a description of the suspect.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints