GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Three men are accused of cashing stolen checks at a local back, taken from a construction company.
Greenville police say these men stole at least 33 checks from that business.
One of the suspects allegedly used a fake Arizona driver's license along with the fake check. Officials have reason to believe all men provided fake information as well, to receive cash.
The suspects may have passed fraudulent checks in Jacksonville on another business account.
Investigators have not be able to develop leads on this case. Anyone with information is asked to call Greenville Police, (252)-329-4354 or Crime Stoppers, (252)-758-7777.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew