HAVELOCK - A male student secretly peeped at a female student, by setting up a cell phone to record a bathroom at Havelock High School, police said.
Demetre Frazier, 17, was charged with felony secret peeping.
Authorities arrested him Wednesday; he's since bonded out of jail.
Frazier set up a cell phone that later recorded a 16-year-old female student in the bathroom, police said. The phone was on a shelf.
The girl spotted the phone last week and turned it to authorities, according to investigators.
The suspect did not post the video to the internet and no other students were recorded, police said.
A man who identified himself as Frazier's brother told a report that Frazier declined to comment.
- Updated Women's golf tournament will stay at Trump-owned course -- for now
- Updated Self-driving truck hauls 51,744 cans of beer
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston