HAVELOCK - A male student secretly peeped at a female student, by setting up a cell phone to record a bathroom at Havelock High School, police said.
Demetre Frazier, 17, was charged with felony secret peeping.
Authorities arrested him Wednesday; he's since bonded out of jail.
Frazier set up a cell phone that later recorded a 16-year-old female student in the bathroom, police said. The phone was on a shelf.
The girl spotted the phone last week and turned it to authorities, according to investigators.
The suspect did not post the video to the internet and no other students were recorded, police said.
A man who identified himself as Frazier's brother told a report that Frazier declined to comment.
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets
- Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday