NEW BERN - New Bern Police are investigating a Monday morning stabbing.
It happened on Poplar Street; police say one person was stabbed but should survive the injuries.
Police are now interviewing a person they're calling a suspect. We have not been told of the connection between the victim and potential suspect.
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill
- Updated Verizon to test 5G in 11 cities
- Updated Astronomers discover 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting nearby star