NEW BERN - New Bern Police are investigating a Monday morning stabbing.
It happened on Poplar Street; police say one person was stabbed but should survive the injuries.
Police are now interviewing a person they're calling a suspect. We have not been told of the connection between the victim and potential suspect.
- Updated Court sets September 13 deadline for Clinton FBI emails
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants