Greenville - A Good Samaritan helps Greenville Police make a swift arrest.
Police say James Taylor, of Greenville, stole tires off a car outside the Cornerstone Church on Allen Rd. in Greenville.
Taylor was arrested at his home Friday.
He faces a list of charges including larceny of motor vehicle parts.
Police say they learned of the incident from a caller who allegedly saw it happen and took down Taylor's license plate.
- Updated WHO: Americas officially free from measles
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida