Greenville - A Good Samaritan helps Greenville Police make a swift arrest.
Police say James Taylor, of Greenville, stole tires off a car outside the Cornerstone Church on Allen Rd. in Greenville.
Taylor was arrested at his home Friday.
He faces a list of charges including larceny of motor vehicle parts.
Police say they learned of the incident from a caller who allegedly saw it happen and took down Taylor's license plate.
- Updated Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- New Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend