GREENVILLE - A Greenville man was arrested Sunday, accused of stabbing another man after an argument.
According to police, Jan Carl Gilbert, 60, stabbed Eddie Moore, 63, after the pair had been arguing and drinking in the backyard of 826 Fleming St.
Gilbert allegedly stabbed Moore in the side of his rib cage.
Gilbert was arrested at the scene and has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or seriously injure.
He is being held in the Pitt County Detention Center under a $200,000 bond.
Moore sustained non-life threatening injuries.
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating