KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police said they are investigating how a man was shot in the face in Kinston.
According to the Kinston Department of Public Safety, officers found Quincy Hargett with a gunshot wound on his face Friday night. The victim was at an apartment on the 800 block of East Bright Street
Hargett, of Kinston, was taken to Vidant Medical Center. But he refused to provide more information in the shooting, police said.
No suspect has been named and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can contact the Kinston Department of Public Safety's Tip Line at 252-939-4020 or email@example.com.
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says
- SpaceX launches and lands another rocket