BETHEL - A man is under arrest for allegedly having a large amount of crack cocaine in his car that was discovered by police during a traffic stop.
According to Bethel police, Travis Spruill was arrested Friday after a traffic stop and a foot chase. Police said they found 72 doses of crack cocaine in Spruill's car as well as large bags oc crack cocaine and prescription pills.
Spruill was arrested and is charged with Possession with intent to sale and deliver Cocaine, Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling/Place for Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Simple Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance and Resisting Delaying Public Officer.
His bond is $30,000.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend