Greenville Police arrested a man they say had two pounds of crystal meth.
Miguel Gallardo of Texas is charged with trafficking methamphetamine.
He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center Wednesday night.
Police say the meth he was found with had a street value of $64,000.
They believe he was passing through North Carolina on his way to another state.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says