Greenville Police arrested a man they say had two pounds of crystal meth.
Miguel Gallardo of Texas is charged with trafficking methamphetamine.
He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center Wednesday night.
Police say the meth he was found with had a street value of $64,000.
They believe he was passing through North Carolina on his way to another state.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday