JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Investigators conducted a traffic stop and allegedly found the passenger cooking meth.
Officials with the Jacksonville Police Department and Onslow County Sheriff's Office arrested Larry Yates, of Richlands, Wednesday.
The 30-year-old is charged with manufacturing meth and possession of meth precursors.
Yates was also served with warrants for failing to appear in court.
- Updated Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated Trump peddles Google conspiracy theory
- UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old North Carolina girl found safe
- CIA Director: We 'have to assume' terrorist activity in US
- Trump campaign talking points: Bring up Monica