Washington Police arrested a man on multiple charges.
Tiquan McIver, 21, was taken into custody Thursday.
He is charged with four counts of breaking and entering, three counts of larceny after breaking and entering, and one count of larceny of a firearm.
McIver is being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
He was also served warrants for probation violations.
Police say additional charges are expected.
- Updated Court sets September 13 deadline for Clinton FBI emails
- Updated Kinston welcomes professional baseball back to Grainger Stadium
- Updated AP: Brazilian police charge Lochte with filing false report
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Men have 'gotta get over' their issues with equal pay
- Updated Trump: No legal status for undocumented immigrants