Washington Police arrested a man on multiple charges.
Tiquan McIver, 21, was taken into custody Thursday.
He is charged with four counts of breaking and entering, three counts of larceny after breaking and entering, and one count of larceny of a firearm.
McIver is being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
He was also served warrants for probation violations.
Police say additional charges are expected.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery