RALEIGH, WAKE COUNTY - A Cary man has died after falling from a tree in Raleigh while demonstrating tree-climbing equipment.
Police spokesman Jim Sughrue said 26-year-old Robert William Kearns died at about 7 p.m. Saturday. A witness said Kearns was about 30 feet in the air when he slipped from his harness and fell.
Sughrue said there was no indication of foul play.
- Updated Insurers' pullback has put Obamacare at risk, no matter what Congress does
- Updated Visually impaired students battle in robotics competition
- Updated Khalid Masood: from sporty teenager to murderous extremist
- AARP to Trump voters: This isn't the change you expected
- Missing Brady jerseys returned to Patriots