NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A Craven County man is accused of committing sex crimes against a child over a span of a decade.
Police said they arrested 55-year-old Timothy Brady, of New Bern, on Tuesday. Brady allegedly targeted a child younger than 13 years old.
According to investigators, the crimes happened over a 10-year period.
Brady has been charged with first-degree sex offense with a child and indecent liberties with a child.
- Trump meets with top US manufacturers
- Updated Uber pleads with users deleting the app: 'We're hurting'
- New York Times ad seeks the truth ... during the Oscars
- Updated Lejeune High School senior named Marine Corps Military Child of the Year
- One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters