NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A Craven County man is accused of committing sex crimes against a child over a span of a decade.
Police said they arrested 55-year-old Timothy Brady, of New Bern, on Tuesday. Brady allegedly targeted a child younger than 13 years old.
According to investigators, the crimes happened over a 10-year period.
Brady has been charged with first-degree sex offense with a child and indecent liberties with a child.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day