A break-in in Pitt County led to a suspect being served with multiple outstanding warrants.
Greenville Police say they responded to a call for a rear window being smashed out of a vacant home on Bradley St. Sunday afternoon.
They found Demetrius Suggs, 35, asleep inside.
They say he claimed to have found the home with the broken window and decided to go in.
Suggs had six outstanding arrest warrants stemming from a domestic incident when he allegedly threatened a female with a knife.
He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms