A break-in in Pitt County led to a suspect being served with multiple outstanding warrants.
Greenville Police say they responded to a call for a rear window being smashed out of a vacant home on Bradley St. Sunday afternoon.
They found Demetrius Suggs, 35, asleep inside.
They say he claimed to have found the home with the broken window and decided to go in.
Suggs had six outstanding arrest warrants stemming from a domestic incident when he allegedly threatened a female with a knife.
He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan