A break-in in Pitt County led to a suspect being served with multiple outstanding warrants.
Greenville Police say they responded to a call for a rear window being smashed out of a vacant home on Bradley St. Sunday afternoon.
They found Demetrius Suggs, 35, asleep inside.
They say he claimed to have found the home with the broken window and decided to go in.
Suggs had six outstanding arrest warrants stemming from a domestic incident when he allegedly threatened a female with a knife.
He was booked into the Pitt County Detention Center.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns