GREENVILLE - One man is under arrest after he tried to rob the Sweepstakes Internet Café in Greenville, according to police.
At 4:30 a.m. Sunday, police responded to the business at 2362 Stantonsburg Road. When they arrived they saw a man quickly leaving the area. A manager of the sweepstakes business flagged down the officers and advised they had just been robbed.
The manager told police the suspect implied he had a weapon and demanded money. The suspect did not take any money.
Police arrested 22-year-old Derwin Deron Harrell and charged him with attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon. Harrell's bond is set at $150,000.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns