CRAVEN COUNTY - Havelock Police on Tuesday arrested a woman who allegedly broke into a church.
Shana Murray stole the keys to Praise International Church, on the 1300 block of E. Main St., then broke into the church, according to investigators.
Murray, 22, allegedly stole a TV and laptop computer from the church.
The break-in happened in early September.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend