CRAVEN COUNTY - Havelock Police on Tuesday arrested a woman who allegedly broke into a church.
Shana Murray stole the keys to Praise International Church, on the 1300 block of E. Main St., then broke into the church, according to investigators.
Murray, 22, allegedly stole a TV and laptop computer from the church.
The break-in happened in early September.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law