JACKSONVILLE - Police in Jacksonville are looking for a man who they believe flashed school children Friday morning.
Investigators said the suspect is wanted in connection to several incidents of indecent exposure that occurred at approximately 7:30 a.m. in the Northwoods area.
The investigation has revealed that a man in a late model red car approached students walking and bicycling to Northwoods Park Middle School and Parkwood Elementary School and exposed himself.
The suspect is described a man in his mid-20s with an olive complexion, with very short dark hair and no facial hair. He was wearing blue and red basketball shorts and a gray colored T-shirt. The vehicle is described as a late model red car with four doors.
Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to call Crimestoppers, which is offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest. Callers to Crimestoppers at 910-938-3273 are not required to reveal their identities.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns