JACKSONVILLE - Jacksonville Police are looking for a suspect in connection with credit card fraud activity.
According to officials the activity took place at several retail stores in Jacksonville on Monday, November 26th. The stores involved included the Walmart on North Marine Blvd., Jacksonville Mall and the Kangaroo Express on Piney Green Road in Onslow County.
Officials described the suspect as a white male , between the ages of 20 and 30 with a thin build. The suspect also has short, dark hair and a beard. There are reports that he wears dark framed eye glasses, according to Jacksonville Police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Jacksonville Police Department. Crimestoppers offers rewards of up to $2,500 for information leading to an arrest.
- New Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- New Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health