JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A Jacksonville woman is facing felony charges after she removed an anti theft device from a sex toy, according to arrest warrants.
The warrants say 39 year old Brandy Lee Mccarver entered Priscilla Mccalls in Jacksonville on July 15th.
She removed the anti theft device from the sex toy valued at $60 then took the toy from the store, according to warrants.
Mccarver was arrested by the Jacksonville Police Department on Tuesday and charged with felony conspiracy and felony larceny by anti inventory device.
She is being held on $5,000 bond and made her first court appearance in District court this morning.
- Updated Insurers' pullback has put Obamacare at risk, no matter what Congress does
- Updated Visually impaired students battle in robotics competition
- Updated Khalid Masood: from sporty teenager to murderous extremist
- AARP to Trump voters: This isn't the change you expected
- Missing Brady jerseys returned to Patriots