GOLDSBORO - The Goldsboro Police Department is investigating the case of two men who showed up at Wayne Memorial Hospital at 4:00am, Saturday, with stab wounds.
One of the victims is 35-year-old Brian Christopher Wynn of Goldsboro. The other victim is 37-year-old Vanico Dicole Perkins of Dudley.
The two victims arrived at the hospital separately.
Perkins was pronounced dead at the hospital. Wynn underwent emergency surgery.
The Goldsboro PD is asking anyone with information to call 919-580-4218.
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill
- Updated Verizon to test 5G in 11 cities
- Updated Astronomers discover 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting nearby star