AYDEN, PITT COUNTY - A man is in the hospital tonight after he was shot in Ayden.
According to police, the man was in the area of Barwick and Lee streets when he was shot in the leg.
Investigators believe the bullet came from King Street.
The man was taken to the hospital about 8:30 p.m. Saturday night.
He's in his mid-to-late 20s.
His name wasn't available.
There's no word on his condition.
- Updated 10,000 stinging wasps make colossal nest in English country house
- Updated Jury finds second suspect guilty of triple murder at Farmville store
- Updated 7 Memorable Presidential Debate Moments
- Updated Police: Man arrested and charged 29 years after alleged rape
- Clinton and Trump: Who's on the debate guest list