NEW BERN - Police in New Bern are investigating a stabbing case in which the victim told authorities he was robbed.
Police were called to Carolina East Medical Center Saturday night about 7:30.
The victim's girlfriend had driven him to the hospital.
The victim, as of yet unidentified, told investigators he was robbed and stabbed in the area of Grace Street and Myrtle Avenue.
The victim's injuries are not life-threatening, officials said.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend