WILLIAMSTON, MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officials confirm a victim was treated at a local hospital after a shooting was reported early Monday, Labor Day.
The call to 911 came in at about 12:45 a.m. We confirmed at least one victim was treated for injuries at a local hospital. The injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
There were very few details released.
The investigation continued through the morning. We are in touch with police to bring you the latest breaking developments.
- Fidel Castro laid to rest in private funeral
- Oakland fire: 30 bodies found; 80% of building still to be searched
- Updated Sec. Kerry says Trump did not contact State Dept. prior to calls
- Updated Euro falls as Italian leader quits after losing reform vote
- Updated New Zealand Prime Minister John Key resigns