WILLIAMSTON, MARTIN COUNTY - Martin County officials confirm a victim was treated at a local hospital after a shooting was reported early Monday, Labor Day.
The call to 911 came in at about 12:45 a.m. We confirmed at least one victim was treated for injuries at a local hospital. The injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
There were very few details released.
The investigation continued through the morning. We are in touch with police to bring you the latest breaking developments.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter