GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police said they are searching for whoever shot and injured a man in Greenville Sunday night.
Investigators said they responded to the shooting around the 1400 block of Broad Street just after 11 p.m. Sunday.
The victim was shot in the stomach and was taken to Vidant Medical Center, according to police. At last check, the victim's identity and condition were not released.
Investigators said the shooting did not appear to be random. Anyone with information is asked to call Greeenville Police at 252-329-4315.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier