CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG COUNTY - Police said they are investigating an accidental shooting in Charlotte that killed a 3-year-old boy.
ABC Affiliate WSOC-TV reports the shooting happened inside a house on Glasgow Road in Charlotte at about 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
The toddler was pronounced dead at a hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police said family members were in the home at the time of the shooting. They are cooperating in the on-going investigation.
At last check, no charges had been filed.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn