JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Jacksonville Police say they are investigating an armed robbery at a home early Monday morning.
Investigators said the armed robbery happened just before one a.m. Monday at a home on the 100 block of Baldwin Court in Jacksonville.
Police said several armed suspects entered the home, demanded money from the residents, and then fled on foot. No one was injured.
"We are in the preliminary stages of this open and active investigation and there is no additional information to release at this time" said Lt. Ronnie Dorn, supervisor of the JPD Investigative Services Division.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Jacksonville Police at 910-938-6413 or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273.
- New Get ready for this year's N.C. Seafood Festival! It opens Friday.
- Updated Obama says Congress made a 'mistake' overriding his veto of Saudi lawsuit bill
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing Cuban migrants
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.