PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police are investigating a Sunday night armed robbery.
The incident occurred at approximately 8:50 p.m. at the Hess Trade Wilco gas station at Eastgate Road & E. 10th Street in Greenville.
The store itself was not robbed; the male victim was simply at that location.
Police have not disclosed the type of weapon used or what was taken.
No injuries were reported.
Police tell NewsChannel 12 that a man was robbed at a gas station Sunday night.
They said it happened at the Hess Trade Wilco at the corner of Eastgate Road and E. 10th Street in Greenville.
The victim was not a worker at the station. No injuries were reported.
Police haven't said what was taken.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mississippi
- Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response