PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police are investigating a Sunday night armed robbery.
The incident occurred at approximately 8:50 p.m. at the Hess Trade Wilco gas station at Eastgate Road & E. 10th Street in Greenville.
The store itself was not robbed; the male victim was simply at that location.
Police have not disclosed the type of weapon used or what was taken.
No injuries were reported.
Police tell NewsChannel 12 that a man was robbed at a gas station Sunday night.
They said it happened at the Hess Trade Wilco at the corner of Eastgate Road and E. 10th Street in Greenville.
The victim was not a worker at the station. No injuries were reported.
Police haven't said what was taken.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position