Ayden Police are investigating a break-in at a church over the weekend.
It happened at Straightway Holiness Church on Boulevard St. Saturday morning. Officers said the burglars used a brick to break a window at the back of the building.
Police said the thieves stole a plasma TV, three desktop computers and a blue ray player. Officers later found two of the computers on on a local road.
No arrests have been made.
Police are still investigating a string of car break-ins at several Pitt County churches.
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated FSU football player wins hearts sharing lunch
- Updated Camp Lejeune reports death of Marine in Beulaville
- Updated NFL clears three more players in PEDs investigation
- Updated Kratom to join heroin, LSD on Schedule I drug list