Ayden Police are investigating a break-in at a church over the weekend.
It happened at Straightway Holiness Church on Boulevard St. Saturday morning. Officers said the burglars used a brick to break a window at the back of the building.
Police said the thieves stole a plasma TV, three desktop computers and a blue ray player. Officers later found two of the computers on on a local road.
No arrests have been made.
Police are still investigating a string of car break-ins at several Pitt County churches.
- New Second 15th Street widening project meeting slated for Monday
- New ECU to host four-day symposium focusing on migration issues
- Updated Crowds flock to Saudi Arabia's first Comic Con
- Updated Davis scores big in NBA All-Star Game
- Uber CEO orders 'urgent' investigation after sex harassment allegations